The Society of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Society of Souls

A Bleach RPG fourm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sono Hitogoroshi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AtsumaRyuu

Sono Hitogoroshi Empty
PostSubject: Sono Hitogoroshi   Sono Hitogoroshi Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:10 am

Name: Sono Hitogoroshi (The Murderer)

Manifestation: Essentially a 9-headed Hydra, each conversing with each other, the central head being the dominant.

Zanpakuto’s personality: Violent, sadistic, and Bossy. It constantly argues with itself, normally causing Atsuma to be the tiebreaker, which he finds to be annoying. It tells the blunt truth, not caring if it's insulting or not. It feels that pain is the only way to get stronger, and Atsuma has inherited that feeling. It can multiply it's heads, and regenerate them if needed, much like the legend. It's wisdom rivals that of Kurotsuchi Mayuri, and it's sheer brute force is able to hold it's own against Zaraki Kenpachi himself. It's an interesting Zanpakuto to be around, but prolonged exposure may lead to mental insanity. And third degree burns.

Inner world: Essentially a world abundant with Fire and Sulfur, be ready to feel the burn.

Level: Shikai

Release command: Differs on which head I wish to call out, but they all end with "Head of The Nine" (ex. First head of the nine, second head of the nine, etc.)(NOTE: I can only use one Shikai form at the start, for each two levels I gain, I can go up a number. EX. Lvl 1: First Head. Lvl 3: Second Head. Lvl 5: Third Head. etc.)

Element: Fire.

Type: Effect.

Sealed Zanpakuto: A normal Katana, with a Deep Red hilt, with White grip tape wrapped in a spiral, up until the crossguard, which is four jet wing-like pieces, arranged in a pinrpendicular format. It has the Kanji "Sono Hitogoroshi" Engraved in the blade.

Shikai Form:
1st Head: A Scythe.
2nd Head: A Claymore.
3rd Head: A War Axe.
4th Head: Dual Longswords.
5th Head: A Zweihander.
6th Head: A Guillotine Sword.
7th Head: A Broadsword.
8th Head: A Double-ended Scythe
9th Head: A Scythe with three blades.

Shikai Ability: Sono Hitogoroshi gains the ability to shoot fire from the point of the blade, or by spinning it, create a shield of fire.

Bankai Form: Not Yet Attained.

Bankai Ability: Not Yet Attained.

Techniques: Koushin (Rise): By making an Upwards movement with his hands, Atsuma can create pillars of fire from under his opponent. (Shikai)
Back to top Go down

Sono Hitogoroshi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Society of Souls :: Registration :: Zanpakutou Registration-
Jump to: