The Society of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Society of Souls

A Bleach RPG fourm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hisaki Yuigon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shenkai Soterro
Shinigami, 3rd Division Remnant
Shenkai Soterro

Hisaki Yuigon Empty
PostSubject: Hisaki Yuigon   Hisaki Yuigon Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:10 pm

Name: Hisaki Yuigon(炎ウィル Literally meaning Flames Will)

Manifestation

Spoiler:

Zanpakuto’s personalityHisaki is kind of like the wise man that Shenkai seems to go to a lot for advice. Hisaki is a very nice Zanpaktou, usually respecting, obeying and giving commands to Shenkai respectively, as if the two were father and son. When Shenkai needs advice on battle, or advice on kido, communications or anything else, if he doesn’t go to Okami he usually goes to Hisaki through the inner world to speak to him. The Lion overall is a respective, Brave and Kind-hearted Spirit that would help Shenkai out whenever he would call need for the spirit to do so.

Inner world

Spoiler:

except the jet and the rockets

Level: Bankai

Release command:Abilities Come from within, Come, Hisaki.

Element:Fire

Type Effect

Sealed Zanpakuto

Spoiler:

The Katana only

Shikai Form

Spoiler:

The sword only

Shikai Ability:Shenkai's Shikai Ability is to control the will of fire, basically Manipulation of fire to use of his will.

Bankai Form:

Spoiler:

Bankai Ability:It is the Same as his Shikai Ability, but this time the fields surronding the person sprawl with fire to create a playing field of lava. In Bankai he may use lava as a substitute to fire with his Manipulation Ability.

Techniques:

Kanji Creation: Shenkai Has the Ability to write up a Kanji, that takes at least one post to make unless he uses one of the two on his arm or made one prior to the battle. The kanji's he writes up allows him to do what the Kanji says, so if he says something like "sword" then a sword will appear in his hand. (Lasts up to 2 posts, Cooldown 2 posts)

I know my techniques are a bit GMed but I gave up my other two techs to allow these if it's ok. He also carries a paint brush
Back to top Go down
Okami

Okami

Hisaki Yuigon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisaki Yuigon   Hisaki Yuigon Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:20 pm

I have talked with him in PM and this zanpaktuo is - Approved-
Back to top Go down
https://thesocietyofsouls.rpg-board.net

Hisaki Yuigon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Society of Souls :: Registration :: Zanpakutou Registration-
Jump to: