The Society of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Society of Souls

A Bleach RPG fourm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goodbye!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
Okami
Verloren Kuroro
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Verloren Kuroro
Shinigami, 8th Division Remnant
Verloren Kuroro

Goodbye!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye!!!!!!   Goodbye!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:25 pm

I have some things going on right now that are annoying as hell. I'm not going to go into my personal detail and stuff, but i'll just say that real life isn't very enjoyable right now. In fact, it sucks the fun right out of role playing. I don't find it enjoyable anymore, it's just typing up some words and posting back to people. It has actually degraded my role playing skills to a frightening extent. I don't have the time to role play anymore, and because of that I am retiring from RP. So yeah, won't be around, won't be posting. See you all another day and age. I am not on msn/aim all that much either, so if you absolutely need to speak with me, email me.
Back to top Go down
Okami

Okami

Goodbye!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye!!!!!!   Goodbye!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:15 pm

That really really really really really really suxs Fibi T_T I hope thing tern around for you real soon for you, lord knows you already have frequwent flyer miles to Hell already >< I will be trying to catch you on msn and will be emailing you.

hope things work out for you and we seen you back to your old self soon *hugs*

love from okami and shiro
Back to top Go down
https://thesocietyofsouls.rpg-board.net
Ishimaru Asuka

Ishimaru Asuka

Goodbye!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye!!!!!!   Goodbye!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:23 pm

Aww come on Fibi! I come back and you leave! Take care of yourself and make your life enjoyable!
Back to top Go down
Thomas Welbourne
Shinigami, 6th Divison Remnant
Thomas Welbourne

Goodbye!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye!!!!!!   Goodbye!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:26 pm

take care fibi!
Back to top Go down
Rhayne
Shinigami, 2nd Division Remnant

Goodbye!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye!!!!!!   Goodbye!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:08 pm

Dangit... It was always entertaining, to talk to you, Fibz. Hope we meet again some day, and I really hope that problem of yours gets solved soon.
Back to top Go down
Dage Shibo
Shinigami, 11th Division Remnant
Dage Shibo

Goodbye!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye!!!!!!   Goodbye!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:54 pm

See ya Fibi take care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goodbye!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye!!!!!!   Goodbye!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbye!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Society of Souls :: Rules, News and other Info :: Absences-
Jump to: