The Society of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Society of Souls

A Bleach RPG fourm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FAQs (read before posting)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Okami

Okami

FAQs (read before posting) Empty
PostSubject: FAQs (read before posting)   FAQs (read before posting) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:43 pm

Where and how do I register my character?

Copy the template into a word doc (or any equivalent program) and fill it in with the character you want to play, do not take the characters from the manga or anime (known as canon), make an original character.

When you have filled it in post it in the character area, an admin or a mod will look over it and either A – ask you to make some twinks to it, or B – approve it. When approved you are now free to rollplay with them

My Character has not been approved yet, can i start roll playing anyway?

No, any post you make in the roll play area or the free area will be locked or deleted till you are approved.

I finally got my Shikai, but it has not been approved, can I still use it?

Nope, it would be best to stay out of fights or only use its sealed form till it is.

Someone I was roll playing with has not posted and I’m stuck, what should i do?

If it’s more than just you two in the thread ask another in the same thread to post, if its just the two of you ask an admin or a mod to lock the thread. When a thread is locked it class as finished or dead, freeing all in the thread.

What is the difference between Division Captains/Division LTs and Captain class/LT class?

Division means that they are the ruling authority of the Divisions, they are the ones that wear the haoris, go to meetings and give orders. in an effort to merged mod/admin duty’s into the RP Division Captains and LTs all hold mod or admin ranks, they can’t be challenged. But to allow others to work their way up to a Shinigami who is captain strength there is the Captain class rank to show this.

I can’t see the chat box, what’s going on?

Check to make sure you have not been logged out of the forum as the box won’t show to gests, if you are logged in and can’t see it, it means you have been chat box banned or the box has been taken down because of problems.

I think something an admin/mod did was wrong!

Don’t start up drama about it, don’t rant in the chat box or the ooc area, send a PM to me (webmaster) with the name of the mod or admin in question and what you think they did wrong.
Back to top Go down
https://thesocietyofsouls.rpg-board.net

FAQs (read before posting)
Page 1 of 1